In 1947, Marie-Louis Couture and her wife Fleurette founded Transport Couture in St-Éphrem-de-Beauce.
Between 1992 and 1995, nearly $ 1 million was invested in new land development, a garage, a warehouse and office buildings. In addition to its facilities in St-Éphrem-de-Beauce, Transport Couture has offices and a warehouse in Montreal as well as several trailer courses.
In 2008, the company joined the companies of the TFI International group. Then, the company is entrusted with two other companies of the group, Transport Fortier / Boost-way in 2009 and Martrans in 2012. The integration of these companies in Transport Couture allows it to diversify considerably its customers and to become a company of prime transportation.